Thread: Want to buy SuperNotecard for Scriptwriting software.

Want to buy SuperNotecard for Scriptwriting software.

Most of my work is related to note or to be more precisely related to the note cards, and I was searching for the software, which can help for this purpose. Somebody has suggested me to buy this SuperNotecard for Scriptwriting which can be helpful for me. I am interested in buying this software but before that I need information on this SuperNotecard for Scriptwriting software and most important approximate price of this software.

Re: Want to buy SuperNotecard for Scriptwriting software.

SuperNotecard is an intuitive tool that uses notecards to capture and organize your ideas. These virtual notecards can be moved into decks, arranged on the screen, or grouped and categorized according . Novelists use it to experiment with storylines and to circle back, bear down and perfect their prose and characters—all with notecards that don't run out of room or fade with age.

I will like to mention some features of this SuperNotecard software.
    1. Assemble fiction and non-fiction projects
    2. Drag-n-drop to reorganize and refine the flow
    3. Efficiently define and track characters, plots, and references in your writing
    4. Instantly find sections of writing by keyword, category, character or source.
    5. Use the trash to put bad ideas in their place
    6. Create elaborate outlines and hide the hierarchy with one click
    7. Available for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X. Enjoy perfect file compatibility across platforms

Price of SuperNotecard for Scriptwriting software.

Approximate price of this SuperNotecard software is around $29. But you can download the trial version of this software from its official site. But as you know that the trial versions of the software come with certain limitation this software also have limitation. User can user only limited number of cards per project. If you are planning to buy this software I will suggest you to download the trial version of this software. So that you can get a clear idea about the working of this software.

This SuperNotecard software is published by Mindola Software. This software comes in the category of Business Software and the subcategory of Word Processing Software. This software can work on the following operating systems: Windows 2000, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. The additional requirement of this software that is user will need the Java Runtime Environment 1.4.2.