Thread: ShoutScan 1.2 is freezing everytime

ShoutScan 1.2 is freezing everytime

Hello. I have a desktop machine and that is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have ShoutScan 1.2 application installed to the system. The problem is that when I execute the application it freezes the system. I have no idea what could have been the issue. Please do help me out so that I can make the things to work out well. Thank you.

Re: ShoutScan 1.2 is freezing everytime

The issue that you are facing may be that the installer file that is been used has some problems. So in order to make the things work out make the things that is the bugs that is been appended to be removed b reinstalling the application. get the new copy of the application and then try to install the same. This may help you out.

In order to make the application to be reinstalled it is essential that you completely remove the pre installed application. For this you need to open the control panel option and then to the add/remove program option select the desired application. Click on remove button and then restart the system. Now install the fresh new copy of the same. It will help you out.

There can be a possibility that the application is not able to work or process well s there may not be compatibility to the system that you are using. It may be that the system ailments is not coping or matching up and hence this is the reason that he application is freezing while been executed. So do check out for the thing.

All you need to do is to check out for the issue and then make the issue to be sorted by scanning the system. It may be that the system is not able to work due to the threat is affecting the same. So in order to sort you need to use a good antivirus application that may detect the threat and then make the issue to be sorted.

Use a good antivirus application that is Quick heal total security antivirus. You need to work out for the same as the the application ha the tendency to remove the threat from the system by detecting the virus. It will help you out well. Do check out for the issue and implement the process. I hope this may sort the same.