Thread: Sound issues with DVD movies

Sound issues with DVD movies

I don't know what the actually reason for this but when I watch DVD movies on my 46" Toshiba TV using portable DVD player, the speech of actors is barely understandable or you can say unable to get full voice there, In case, sound effects and music are set as very maximum . So I usually have to change the volume every time I am unable to get the sound what is being said and tone it down significantly when there are sound effects or music being played. What could be wrong? How can all of it be fixed?

First of all, let me know which one disk you are using. Are you using pirated or anything like that. If you are using like that then you can not get it exactly actual movie or sound whatever you would play.

If you have currently such type of media then just pull out it frequently form the DVD player, The DVD disk that you are using contains so many types of bugs and possibilities to harm your player and I will suggest you don't use this type of media if you are using..

Well, have you tried with different media device to watch movies and then consider the sound and whatever problem you are getting earlier.

The proper view of video or sound reflection can be occurred from different reason like the lenses that are attached with the device and for sound reflection, you need to check the connection of sound devices or whatever the sound related device you have...

Thanks you very much for your quick replies but after all the testing I am getting the same error here and don't know where I am getting lack and how to resolve it.

I am not using any pirated DVD or nothing like that, and also checked the whole connection related to the sound and all. Everything is connected properly but after then there is no any result like that.

You need to take some look on the manual. DRC is the function that's supposed to even up the volume levels but perhaps there's a similar function in the tv itself? Also, try to use a different audio cable to plug the headphone output to the tv audio input. (stereo mini to two (stereo) RCA)

The manual can be obtained form the following location and download and read it carefully : Manual for sound management