Thread: Copy Entire Media List To Excel Or Word

Copy Entire Media List To Excel Or Word

Hello, I want to know the details about the Winamp Media List. I want to knwo the trick or any setting from which I will able to copy my complete Audio list of the Winamp SpreadSheet file in Excel or in a Word format. So, that I will able to save that and take backup of that in extreme conditions. If you are having any type of solution for that then please provide that to me.

Re: Copy Entire Media List To Excel Or Word

Hello, I don't think that you will able to get the solution for your this problem. As if you are making use of the Winamp for your media playing, it is not having such type of setting from which you will able to save the list of the song files to the Word or to the Excel. So, you will not able to achieve that. If you want to do that then you must need to make use of the any other media player which will provide you this facility.

Hello, I am not having any solution for your this problem. As I don't have nay idea from which you will able to save the Media List to the Word or Excel document file. But, yes you can save it as the HTML file. That will give you backup list for your Winamp list. So, simply make use of the Steps below :
    • You need to export the playlist to the HTML file.
    • Click on Misc.
    • Then click on the Generate HTML playlist.
    • Save the playlist.

Hello, I think you need to simply perform the trick on that. As you are not able to perform the copy to the Excel or Word for your Playlist. You must need to make use of the new trick. As you are able to export your playlist to the HTML. Then you need to do that first. And when you will get the HTML file, simply copy and paste the content to the Word or Excel whichaver you want. That will simply solve your problem. So, simply do that and get solved for your problem.

Hello, I think the only one solution which you can use it that you must need to export the Media List to the HTML file and simply use that HTML file as the backup. As there is no any other option is available for saving the file as Word or Excel, so simply do that and get the problem solved. It is just needed to make use of the HTML file only.