Thread: Com-Port Winamp Control Problem

Com-Port Winamp Control Problem

Hello, I am getting the problem for the my Com-port control is started with windows XP. As Windows xp not letting me to Shut down the computer without pressing the Ctrl+Alt+Clear. Then I need to simply leave that as it it and shut down the Windows. I want to know the way from which I will able to open the Winamp Control and start it with the winamp not with the Windows. If you are having any solution then please provide that to me.

Re: Com-Port Winamp Control Problem

Hey, I don't think that you are having any solution for this. As I am also searching for the same solution on it and till now I have not got that. So, I would simply suggest you to make use of the Task manager and then stop the running process before you will turn off your computer. It will simply close that running process and then you will able to get the solution for that.

Hello, for providing the solution to you, I want to know the name of the com port plugin which you are using. I want the details about it, which will help me to get the details for your problem. I you provide that then I can simply fix the problem which you are facing. So, first provide the details to me about your com port plugin, then I will provide you fix for that.

Hello, I would suggest you to simply make use of the new updated Winamp for your problem and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. As I think you are getting the problem due to the problem of your Winamp and if you make use of the new updated version, then it will simply solve your problem. So, just make use of that and get solved for your problem. It is needed to use the newer version of the Winamp.

You will not able to get the settings for the Com-Port Control panel. If you want to get the solution for your Com-Port then you need to use the newer version of the Winamp. As you are making use of the older version you are getting this problem. So, simply make use of the newer version and you wont able to get the problem. Before installing the newer version you need to remove the older one from your computer. So, you can solve the problem with newer version.