Thread: Shoutcast TV Images Appear Inverted

Shoutcast TV Images Appear Inverted

Hello, I have recently installed the Winamp 5.57 on my computer. But, while playing that it is showing me inverted images. If I want to view the proper images then I must need to use the rotation of the 180 Degree horizontally and vertically. If you are having any solution for that then please provide that to me.

Re: Shoutcast TV Images Appear Inverted

Hi, I am not able to understand the problem which you are facing. If you are having the more details about it, then please provide that to me. So, I can simply solve the problem of yours. As I am not understanding the problem which you are getting. I am using Winamp, but I have not got any kind of such problem. So, if you are having that, then please send more about it, so, I can able to get that.

Hello, I think you are getting the problem due to the problem of your Winamp installation. It may possible that you are having the problem of the installation and due to that problem, your some of the files are not working and that is giving you problem. So, simply make use of the new installation of the Winamp and you will get solved for your problem. So, simply reinstall the Winamp and solve your problem.

Hello, I would suggest you to update the Winamp to the newer version. So, that it will simply solve the problem if you are getting that problem due to the any type of missing of the file or due to the problem in your Winamp. It is just needed to repair the installation files and after that you will able to use the Winamp without any problem. So, simply check that and solve your problem.

Hello, you are facing this problem due to the problem of you older graphic card or the older graphic chipset from your motherboard. So, if you want to solve that problem then simply make use of the new graphic card and get the solution for your problem. As it is not the problem of your Winamp don't research on that. You need to change your graphic card and get the solution.