Thread: Need information on ManagePC software

Need information on ManagePC software

Actually I am planning to buy this Manage PC software. I have heard that ManagePC is an open source. NET application is mainly designed for Windows Active Directory environment management. If it is true I will surely like to buy it but before that I want to know more details related to this ManagePC software. I mean the price and system requirement for this ManagePC software.

Re: Need information on ManagePC software

You can use ManagePC software to retrieve information on hardware, software, services, hot fixes, processes, local users and groups, and more information on many aspects of PC. ManagePC, allows you to take control of Remote Desktop, VNC, Remote Assistance, with the familiar interface of the computer system. You can also perform various administrative tasks such as re-start, start / stop services, uninstall software, create a scheduled task.

This ManagePC software is published by Matt Williams. This software comes in the category of Utilities & Operating Systems and the subcategory of System Utilities. This software can run on the following operating systems, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000. Additional software required for the smooth running of this software is Microsoft .NET Framework 2.

Well this ManagePC software is freely available. You can download this software from its official site. The file sized of this software is 3.51 Megabytes. As you know that the trial version of the software comes with certain limitation and this software also comes with limitation of trial period. Means this software will do not execute after a specified time period.

According to me you should try this ManagePC software. Since the trial version is available for free. This ManagePC software can also run on non-AD machines. Meaning that, this software is not only designed of the AD machines. Stand alone users can also use this Manage PC software. Standalone users can use the tools for retrieving information about their machines.