Thread: ATI Tray Tools - Driver not digitally signed

ATI Tray Tools - Driver not digitally signed

I am facing a problem with my computer which runs on the Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit operating system. The operating system of my computer cannot install the low level driver because it is not signed. From this i understand and i can say that the installer for the ATT should be working around which is automatically done, but for my computer it is not. I have disabled the UAC, and also i have run the installer as the administrator. Please provide me some suggestion of this problem..

Re: ATI Tray Tools - Driver not digitally signed

I was also facing this problem but got solved with some method. After trying by the several reboots and then enabling the test mode at the startup for a few times, now the system it always boots in the test mode. The only thing what i did was on the startup in the test mode, then after that i used the low level of the driver installer to install it and then start the driver. The installer it needs the user to be enabled with the test mode at the first install. It should help you out.

I think you need to check out with the details about the driver which you are using it with your computer, so if you want then you can have the driver compability with the operating system with 64 bit, and if you get the exact information for the same driver then i think you can try to install it on your computer without facing any problem. And also check with the ATT compability.

I think that i have found a way for "permanently" disabling the enforcement for the certified driver, it also works with all the new versions of vista-updates which is installed. To do this it this requires a tool which si called "ReadyDriver", which can be downloaded from the internet. With this tool you can create a bootable floppy or a USB disk. By booting from the disk, the bootmenu is opened, and you can "start without driver certification enforcement" which will get selected automatically.

To solve your problem there is another solution for the same. You need to use Atsiv.exe Tool. It is a commandline tool which allows you to load the unsigned 64-bit drivers without altering the Vista system and running with the updates.

atsiv -u atitray64.sys
    atsiv -f atitray64.sys

You can download it and install it on your computer. Since i have seen that the ATT have so many problems with the Windows LIVE, and with most of the Vista Games. SO try it.

I think that disabling the signature can help you if you have not installed some of the updates which can disable this functionality. As i know that the official way can only solve this problem which is you can use TESTMODE. So if you want to use it i think you need to check out the settings for the same and then you can try to have the installation for the same on your computer.