Thread: Sound driver missing in toshiba a300 psagca laptop

Sound driver missing in toshiba a300 psagca laptop

Hi friends,
    I am using a Toshiba A300 PSAGCA laptop from the last three months. My laptop was infected by a virus which i was able to remove successfully, but to remove this virus i was forced to format the partition of the hard drive's and also re-installing of it with original settings. All of the work done well excluding the sound drivers, i tried to install the latest driver from the toshiba website and whenever i try to install i get an error message during the installation as "media file not found" and then it proceeds to exit the setup. Please help me i don't know what to do.

Re: Sound driver missing in toshiba a300 psagca laptop

I think you need to contact to the toshiba people about this problem which you are facing. As you have said that you are not able to install the sound driver on your laptop then i think you need to check for the update for your driver which was previously installed on your computer. As it can help you out to check it out that is it the problem with the software or the operating system which you are using.

To download the driver for your laptop i.e sound driver, you need to have some supportive driver which can help you to install any of the driver on your laptop. You need to install the Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture Driver first, which can best support the windows operating system as you have stated that you are using windows 7 on your laptop. After that try to install the required sound driver. It will definitely solve your problem.

You said that your laptop was hit by the virus and you were able to remove the virus successfully, so in this situation the antivirus which you use can remove or delete the essential files which can affect the system, and it will not allow to use any of the applicaitons on your laptop. So i think you need to re-install the operating system on your laptop and then i think you can solve the problem which you are facing.

The best thing is to contact the toshiba people if the problem persist and they will help you for your problem which you are facing it currently on your laptop. This is the problem of the software which can be soughted by you but as you have said that you have tried everything that you can do, so i think you need to call the technician and they will definitely provide you the solution.

All the post which are mentioned have suggested you some of the method by which you can solve you rproblem, but if are not able to find the solution then you need to format your system and check out with the sound system of your laptop. After that fresh install the operating system and then try to check out the sound driver with your laptop i am sure that you will definitely solve your problem.

kahill Guest

Toshiba A300 drivers and software required for connection to download files easily downloaded from the link.

I hope I could help.