Thread: Circular Kernel context logger

Circular Kernel context logger

Hello friends,
    I am getting the strange error on my system. The following is some lines that I managed to capture from the error code dialog box.
    Code:
    Log Name:      Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin
    Source:        Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing
    Date:          3/12/2010 4:37:48 PM
    Event ID:      2
    Task Category: Session
    Level:         Error
    Keywords:      Session
    User:          SYSTEM
    Computer:      home1
    Description:
    Session "Circular Kernel Context Logger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035
    I think that issue is of Circular Kernel context logger So provide me some solution for the same.

Re: Circular Kernel context logger

This problem is caused by a third party program you installed that added to startup items but fails to start well every time. Start the computer with a clean boot to disable third-party applications and verify if the message disappears. If the message disappears, he must return to the System Configuration utility, select the` Startup tab, select some items in this list, restart the computer and see if the problem returns or not. Repeat this last step as shown in the link till you decide to trial by elimination of the element causing the problem and you can uninstall from the Control Panel.
    QTechnology Ultra-Quiet ATX PSU 460W I MSI K8N Neo4-F I AMD Opteron 144 CABNE0545 2.66Ghz I 2 x 512MB RAM I 380GB Maxtor SATAI Raid0 Hard Drive I 40GB Maxtor IDE Hard Drive I Nvidia GeForce 7900GTX I Win XP Home Service Pack 2 I Soundblaster Xtreme Fidelity Fatal1ty I Mercury Home Theater HT-4500

When your computer becomes unstable at startup, you can try the boot which is to open Windows only. That is to say without other programs open at the usual. The boot is useful when you suspect one of these programs to be causing the problem. The Windows tool used to this type of boot called the System Configuration Utility (Msconfig). In the general tab, there is an option called boot in diagnostic mode. It is also a diagnostic option, but its use implies the invalidation of restore points that you have created with System Restore.

In the Windows Start menu, click Run
    In the dialog box, type msconfig and click OK
    Under the General tab, click Selective Startup, then uncheck the following boxes :
    • SYSTEM.INI File
    • Win.ini file
    • Load Startup Group Items

Select the Service tab
    Click Hide all Microsoft Services, then click Disable All
    OK

When the system restarts, verify that everything goes as planned. Note any message appearing on the screen in order to conduct research on their importance. If your computer starts properly with this mode, it indicates that one of the group Start programs are responsible for your problem. In this case, we must try again by clicking the files one to one Start by example the System.ini file and reboot the boot. You can identify the culprit program.

A Clean Boot means that the boot time files CONFIG.SYS and AUTOEXEC.BAT will be reduced to their simplest expression so as to prevent malfunction caused by a program resident manager or included in any one of these 2 files. If after installing Windows for Workgroups you wish to Clean Boot procedure to investigate the cause of errors, CONFIG.SYS and AUTOEXEC.BAT files must be initialized in way follows :
    FILES = 45 <WFWG 3.1 dir> NET START
    BUFFERS = 20 PROMPT $ P $ G
    DEVICE = C: \ <WFWG 3.1 dir> \ HIMEM.SYS PATH = C: \ Windows, C: \ DOS C: \