Thread: IAS extension dll for using sql server

IAS extension dll for using sql server

Hello,
    I am searching for a IAS extension DLL, I have searched a lot of information on this, but I have not found one. If you have any idea about the .dll , that is the extension file. Any help on this is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: IAS extension dll for using sql server

Hello,
    I have also used a similar IAS implementation, that is I have used it as a extension dll. While installing the software I had many problems regrading the installation. If you are searching for a free dll for the same purpose then I do not think there is one on internet. So, please do not search for that on internet. Also, you will need to connect the Sql server and its authentication. These are two important steps while doing the installation.

Hello,
    As you have said in your post, I think the IAS/NPS you have not managed windows dll properly. So, to manage them properly you can use the VC++ software to create the MFC extension that is the dll file for the software. You can create a function in VC++ for the plugin. If I am not wrong then you can create similar extensions using the VC++ software.

Hello,
    You can notify the IAS/NPS as it is mentioned above, and you can create extensions. Once you have done the registration then you can use the plugins that is the dll files which you have created. But remember that you will have to restart the software and then the plugin will start working. I hope the information will help you.

Hello,
    I think if you are going to use the SQL server then you must create a MPS extension if you need to create the DLL file. What I am trying to say is the authentication of the dll files. If you have created the database, then you will need to connect the database to the extension and only then you can use it. If you need any more information then you can post back.