Thread: Features of Nero Multimedia suite 10

Features of Nero Multimedia suite 10

Hi everyone i have purchased a new Dell inspiron desktop which is running with windows 7. It is running like a charm i have not yet purchased a Burning application i am using a free application to burn my files to cd. But now i have heard about the Nero Multimedia suite 10. I have used the earlier version of the application but before using this i would like to know some Features of Nero Multimedia suite 10. I would be thankful to you.

Re: Features of Nero Multimedia suite 10

You have taken a very good decision of purchasing Nero Multimedia Suite 10. It is a very good application bundled with Nero Vision Xtra , Nero Burning ROM , Nero BackItUp & Burn . This application will excel all your multimedia experience with the collection of these three products altogether. The Burning software is really superb and very much reliable. You can also use this application in backing up all your files and folders present on your system.

The new Nero Multimedia suite 10 is the revolutionary multimedia total solution. It offers much more than burning and top-class home entertainment. With Nero Burning ROM can record and copy CD, DVD and Blu-ray. Last Nero BackItUp & Burn is a data protection solution that offers functions Backup and recovery valuable for all user files. Now you can burn discs, secure and manage your data, edit, combine and share multimedia data and data collections and much more besides, irrespective of the types of digital media.

I am providing some feature of the Nero burning ROM application of the Nero multimedia suite 10 and they are listed below:

• Create, edit, play back and organize all your video, photo and music files
    • Add advanced personal touches to photo slideshows and special effects to movies to create cinema-style High Definition DVD, and Blu-ray Disc movies
    • Cutting-edge video editing effects such as Pan & Zoom on photos and videos, Chroma Key, Image Matt, Creative Color, Lens Distortion, Sharpen, Edge Feathering, Earthquake and more
    • Media player for all most popular audio, video and photo formats such as AVCHD, MKV, FLV, FLAC, DVD, MPEG-4 AVC, (S)-VCD, AVCREC and Audio CDs, plus music playlists and slideshows

This product incorporates three individual products into one solution: Xtra Nero Vision, Nero Burning ROM and Nero BackItUp & Burn.
    1. The new Nero Vision Xtra combines two complete applications: MediaHub Nero and Nero Vision. With a very simple interface, Nero MediaHub reproduced, manage and edit all kinds of multimedia files.
    2. With Nero Burning ROM can record and copy CD, DVD and Blu-ray. In addition, the program incorporates SecurDisc technology ensures that the recorded content can read despite the scratches.
    3. Last Nero BackItUp & Burn is a data protection solution that offers functions Backup and recovery valuable for all user files.

I think that all the above information are more than enough and hence i am giving the information that are not mentioned above. In addition to the three programs, Nero Multimedia Suite 10 includes other tools such as the control center Nero StartSmart, Nero DiscCopy Gadget, Nero CoverDesigner, Nero SoundTrax, Nero Wave Editor, Nero Recode and Nero Toolkit. The presale Nero Multimedia Suite 10 begins today through www.nero.com for just EUR 69.99. As of April 12, Nero Multimedia Suite 10 will be available worldwide in the usual outlets with a suggested retail price of 79.99 euros.