Thread: XML Editors for Mac

XML Editors for Mac

Hello to a,,
    I am application programmer. I use XML is designed to transport and store data. I have recently bought a cool new MacBook pro which has Mac OS X installed in it. I am looking for XML Editors for Mac. Can anyone tell me best XML Editors for Mac. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: XML Editors for Mac

You have to use EditiX XML Editor for your computer. EditiX is a powerful and easy to use XML editor, Visual Schema Editor, XQuery Editor and XSLT debugger for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X designed to help web authors and application programmers take advantage of the latest XML and XML-related technologies such as XSLT / FO, DocBook and XSD Schema. EditiX provides users with an extensive range of XML functionality within a refined IDE that guides you with intelligent entry helpers. It has following feestures.

- XSLT Debugger
    - Visual Schema Editor
    - XQuery Editor
    - UniCode
    - XPath 1.0, 2.0

I am using <oXygen/> XML Editor version 11.2 for my computer. I think you also use this. <oXygen/> is the best XML editor available, with a large number of users ranging from beginners to XML experts. It is the only XML tool that supports all the XML schema languages. The XSLT and XQuery support is enhanced with powerful debuggers and performance profilers. You can use <oXygen/> XML Editor to work with all XML-based technologies including XML databases, XProc pipelines and web services.

As per my suggestion you have to use ElfData XML Editor 2.41 for your MAc. XML Editor is a clean, simple and powerful graphical XML editing and validation tool. XML Editor has Unicode support, allowing working with XML in any language. It has following features.
    # Compliant with XML 1.0 and is a DTD validator. Validates included files reliably and intuitively.
    # Full Unicode support. Display and write Unicode. Reads every kind of UTF!
    # Simple, yet powerful and extensive graphical editing interface.
    # Graphical and text editing modes are intuitively integrated.

Hey you must use XML-RPC Client for your Mac OS X. XML-RPC Client is a free Cocoa-based developer tool for Mac OS X Tiger that allows you to access and debug XML-RPC web services from the comfort of your desktop. Using XML-RPC Client is insanely easy.
    1. Type in the desired XML-RPC Endpoint URL.
    2. Type in the specific desired XML-RPC function to call.
    3. Now the interesting part... type in the params for your XML-RPC function call using JavaScript syntax for all of the XML-RPC datatypes (including arrays, structs, dates, and base64 values to an arbitrary depth).
    4. Click "Execute".