Thread: Windows media player 12 crash during video playlist playback

Windows media player 12 crash during video playlist playback

I have the computer system which is loaded with the Microsoft Windows 7 operating system but there is issue with the playback of the playlist of the videos in the Windows Media Player 12. The Windows media player 12 crash during video playlist playback in the Windows 7 operating system. I am trying to play the .mov video files. So if anyone else is having same issue or know the solution of this issue then reply back to me.

Re: Windows media player 12 crash during video playlist playback

You are having the desktop computer system with Windows 7 operating system. You are having issue with the playback in the playlist of the .mov video files. The media player getting crashed at the end of video playing before changing or going to next video file in the playlist. May be there is some problem with the playlist. So i will advise you to create the new playlist.

I will recommend you to check that the Windows media player 12 is crashing in the Windows 7 operating system with the playlist having only the .mov files or it crashes with all the video file formats. So first of all check it out and reply back to me. After that i will be able to provide you the proper solution of this issue. There can be many reason for crashing the WMP 12.

If the Windows media player 12 is getting crashed in the playback of only the .mov files as mentioned by you in query and all the other video files formats are played properly by the Windows media player 12 then this issue can be related with the some of the .mov video files in the playlist which are causing this issue and as a result the Media player is getting crashed.

I think for resolving this issue of the playlist playback of the .mov video files you should reinstall the Windows media player 12 in your desktop computer system. This will resolve the playback issue properly and make sure that you install the codec pack for the .mov files in the computer compatible with the Windows 7 operating system.

If the problem still exist with the playback of the playlist having .mov video file after reinstalling the Windows Media Player 12 in your desktop computer system then i think you should install, the Windows media player 11 in your computer properly after removing the Windows Media Player 12 from the Windows 7 operating system. It will work properly.