Thread: How to fix GameGuard error in Windows 7

How to fix GameGuard error in Windows 7

Hello

I can not connect to the server because of gameguard. The game plays as it should but at login I get this error message : "GameGuard execution error occurred. Please send all files with extension of ' .erl' in GameGuard folder located in the game's folder to game@ince.co.kr. " My question is therefore whether the players have an active gameguard with Seven?

The hosts file is ok, check files repeatedly. When I delete the gameguard folder before running the game, a new folder is created but it only weighs 24.7 KB cons 4 MB for the original and I think only 4 files.

I manage to log in "bypassing" gameguard Dsetup.dll by replacing a hacked dll found on the net, it is not a viable solution but it proves that the problem actually is gameguard.

I also opened port 80 of my livebox which a priori is that used by GameGuard (TBC), and followed all the instructions here and there on the forum ...

If anyone has an idea ... , should I go back to XP or Vista if it is not resolved ???

Re: How to fix GameGuard error in Windows 7

Generally this is due to firewall ...

Can you add your program to the list of exceptions or to disable your firewall for testing purposes.

The process list must be:
    LineageII.exe, L2.exe, and GameGuard.Des GameMon
    "C: \ Program Files \ Lineage II \ LineageII.exe"
    "C: \ Program Files \ Lineage II \ system \ l2.exe"
    "C: \ Program Files \ Lineage II \ system \ GameGuard.des"
    "C: \ Program Files \ Lineage II \ system \ GameGuard \ GameMon.des"

Verify that an antivirus is not blocking gameguard. Hope this helps you !!!!

If your application runs abnormally when running under a protected administrator account, the most direct way to determine whether the application has dependencies administration is trying to run once as administrator. If the application starts to operate, it has administrative dependencies. Then, you must reset your computer because the application may have bugs such as "run once" and the mere execution of the application can affect the behavior of the application after the subsequent executions. After the reset, you can use diagnostic tools such as Standard User Analyzer (Standard User Analyzer) to diagnose administrative dependencies.

For some reason nProtect Gameguard does not work with Windows 7 - this means that any games that use it to prevent the exploitation do not work, since only be executed if caught in the background. It functions as a kind of rootkit. Just go to the folder in your game's install location and replace the current "gameguard.des" file with the below attachment and then your game should work.
    Attached Files Attached Files

The reason for your problem is that Gameguard can run on windows 7 x64 bit easier but it has some issues while running on x32-bit. (Only the game developers and their games that recognizes the GameGuard update will run on x32-bit) This is why users have much difficulty with relationships. Gameguard Some say it works, others say no. That's because they're running different operating systems built. Since most computers now run x64 bit, Gameguard has worked on an update that supports x64 bits.

ur game guardfix doent even work.... any other options guys?