Thread: Malwarebytes - Update Error

Malwarebytes - Update Error

Hello, I am having an issue with updating my malwarebytes. When I try to update my Malwarebytes, I got the error code :732 (0, 0). And then it says that the contact the malwarebytes support team but I am not able to get the solution for it. So, if you are having any kind of details about it, then please provide me details about it.

Re: Malwarebytes - Update Error

Hello, I think you are getting this sort of error due to the problem in the server. It may be possible that there is some sort of the problem in the Malwarebytes server exist and that is why you are getting the problem. So, I think you must need to wait till the server gets its problem solved. So, that you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just leave it as it is.

Hello, I think you must need to make use of the Malwarebytes setup and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is needed to make use of the new setup and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So that if you are having any problem with then setup file then you can simply solve that problem and then you will able to get the solution for it. So, simply make use of it and get your problem solved.

Hey, you must need to simply remove the existing Malwarebytes from your computer and then by making use of the malwarebytes new setup you will able to get the solution for your problem. It may be also possible that you are not having problem due to the internet, but you are getting the problem due to the problem in your Malwarebytes. So, if you simply remove and again install it you will able to get the solution for your problem.

Hello, I would suggest you to simply install the Malwarebytes and then you will need to restart your computer and get your setting saved for your malwarebytes. Then you will able to get the solution for your problem. As it may be possible that due to the problem in your application you are getting the solution for your problem. It may be possible that you will able to get the solution for the update error.