Thread: Help configuring Exim4

Help configuring Exim4

Hello,
    I configured and especially how to configure the mail server exim4. I thought I read and tested locally, such as online (true dedicated) and I can not. I have searched this topic on google but no use, I have not found any help regarding this. So, if you have any solution for this then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: Help configuring Exim4

Hello,
    I think you can find a good tutorial on exim4 configuration, currently i do not have a good link of this, but yes if I am not wrong you can find it easily. You should perhaps explain exactly what problem you have with Exim4. I mean to say the information which you have provide is not sufficient and what exactly do you want to configure in exim4.

Hello,
    Even I want to configure the exim4, but I can not do this. Help is required. So on this server, I installed apache2 and company. Now I want to install exim4 to handle my emails. So if I understand, there are several configuration modes. I would like exim4 works both locally and externally. I wish I could create mailboxes with quota management systems but also to redirect mail and voice mail. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hello,
    Then as marked in my previous post, I do not want to do this, but it guides me and explain how to function, I searched on google, forums on Debian, Ubuntu , LINUX and I do not understand how it works. I follow instructions as indicated in the tutorials that I have read and no message part. But this has not helped me, so if you have an short explanation on this then it would be great. Thanks in advance.

Hello,
    I do not understand why there is no clear procedure or instruction for installing and configuring exim4. Even I have tried to find one, but no use. Even reading the specific documentation, I do not understand anything. FYI, when I test sending a mail in the log files, I see freeze, if it helps someone. I remain at your disposal if someone would help me. Thanks in advance.