Thread: How to use photoshop for designing patterns in dotted lines?

How to use photoshop for designing patterns in dotted lines?

Actually I am a new user to the world of photoshop designing hence need some help for designing in photohop.
    I want make patters which are used in the preliminary drawing classes, something like dotted and dashed pattern. If somebody can help me related to this problem I will be really thankful.

Re: How to use photoshop for designing patterns in dotted lines?

1, first you have to draw a rectangle in Photoshop constituency, fill a black (# 000000), attention must be completely black, in the custom after a good brush 100% opacity.
    2, select "Edit / define brush" in the pop-up dialog box, input the name. Press OK to complete the definition of brush.
    3, in the final brush of the list to choose a new custom brush.

4, select the brush editor, adjust the parameters, note that the size and written spacing, roundness can be controlled using the width of the dotted line, we can all try.

5, but dotted line and the pen moves in the same direction, the need for "dynamic shape" item inside the parameters to adjust. In the "point of control" where you can choose the direction.

6, the definition of a good brush after the dotted line, we can draw some lines with the path pattern, and then dashed brush Crochet defined. The following simple pen is not very interesting characters? We can screen based on their specific requirements, the definition of some characteristics of their own brushes out of.

Thank you for the wonderful and helpful reply now I have the knowledge of using the dotted lines for creating the image patterns. But I need little more help related to photoshop for creating large screen dot-matrix LED display. I hope you have understood my problem.

1, in Photoshop, open baseball photo images. I will add the letter "HOME RUN!" (Home run), using the font Migra (or any of the bold). Offensive players and cut the letter "HOME RUN!"
    2, we will change the size of the image to the image "image size, change the width of 1200px, 72 pixel resolutions.

3 Now, we will merge the font and image layers, click on the arrow icon in upper right corner of the Layers Panel, click on the image mosaic.

4, to filter "pixel-based" mosaic, changing the cell size is 10. At this time some abnormal image display. 10 means that filter composed of a 10 pixel square image. This information right after the step is very important.

5, in order to get the "big screen" visual effects, we will change all pixels of the square circle.

Because of our square is 10 × 10px, we will do a new file the same size so that it can make a 10px circle. Using the Ellipse Tool (U) from the upper left edge of the start creating a circle, and to the lower right edge of the end (pictured). To a circle filled with white (to change the foreground color to white, press ALT + DELETE key fill)

6, click on the left eye layer hidden layer, and then go to edit the "definition of patterns, named" 10px circle. "

7, back to our baseball documents, and create a new layer (press Ctrl + Shift + N). Select Pattern Stamp Tool (S), and then select the options before us to do patterns. Ensure that the alignment option is selected, and then began to describe the entire file.

8, create a new layer (press Ctrl + Shift + N), ensure that it is the top of the other layers. Press Ctrl key to click the select pattern layer. Now press Ctrl + Shift + I anti-election to a new layer filled with black. Click the eye icon next to the pattern layer to disappear. It is almost to end, and every round each party has a single solid color to make up our photos.

9, click on the background layer, then go to the image "adjustments" color separation. Change Levels is 10. This will cut the number of colors to give it a low-quality "jumbo-tron" effect.

Similar thing can be done with picture of a face but you have to take care some minute details.

First of all you have to give the image of the face a high contrast so that the minute details can be recognized clearly.
    Steps 1 to 6 similar for the image of the face, which are given in the above reply.
    after the model we add before we go to the image "adjustments" threshold. This will change the color of the image black and white only.
    If we are at the pixel of the image before the threshold, the gray pixels will be accompanied by a black, which is we do not want to get.
    11, repeat steps 7 and 8 to obtain large-screen effect. Finally, we want to add some color, give it a yellow appearance. In the top layer to create a new layer, filled with yellow # FFD964. Mixed mode is changed to multiply.

Keep one thing in mind that the practice of the image using photoshop will result in the perfect picture.