Thread: PhotoScape 3.4 applicaton freezes when been executed

PhotoScape 3.4 applicaton freezes when been executed

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. i have installed an application that is PhotoScape 3.4 to the system. I have no idea what could have been wrong but the application is not able to function. It freezes when been executed. Please do help me out so that I can make the application to process out well. Thank you.

Re: PhotoScape 3.4 applicaton freezes when been executed

The application that is been installed to the system may have some issues related to the same. It would be that the application is not able to cope as there may be some bugs appended to the same. You need to check out for the issue so that the application would then help out in sorting the issue. reinstall the application. It may then sort the problem.

You can check out the thing by making re-installation to the same. All you need to do is to open the start button and then open the control panel option. Now under the ad/remove program option choose the desired application that needs to be removed. In order to make the things to work out possibly well click on remove button and then restart the system. Install the fresh new installer copy of the application.

It could be that the application is been appended with some virus issue. So it would be better that you check out for the same by using a good antivirus application. This may possibly check out for the issue and make the certain amendments to sort the problem and thus making the system or the application to work well. Do check out.

Use Quick heal total security antivirus application to check out for any virus threat or issue. This application is powerful and has the tendency to detect the threat that is been affecting the system. Also it may then eliminate the application out from the system. So do check out for the issue that is been affecting the same in order to make changes.

Try to run the application under safe mode option that would then help in sorting the issue well. It may be that the application is not able to cope with the features of Windows 7 operating system. As it is been highly sophisticated software it needs a lot of advanced tool and ailments to process the application. It may be that the application is not able to support it. So run in safe mode and check out.