Thread: AVG Free Extraction issues

AVG Free Extraction issues

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have an application that is AVG 8.5 free antivirus tool. It is in the .rar format. I have no idea what could have been wrong. When I try to extract the file it shows an error and then not able to process. Please help me out in order to get the issue to be sorted. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: AVG Free Extraction issues

The application or the file that is been downloaded may have some issue. It could be that the application is been appended with some bugs and hence this is the reason that the application is not able to work out. So it would be better that you try to download or get some other tool in order to work out for the same. This would then help in sorting the issue.

Uninstall the application or delete the pack that you have downloaded. the issue is well been with the downloaded content. You may have downloaded to the site where it may be contained with issue or bugs. So download the application from the official site. You may get the well pack of the application that do not contain the any issue or bug. So check out.

You need to look out for the extraction application that is been used to unzip the file in order to work out. It may be that the application is not able to decompress the file as it may be contained with issue or may have gone corrupt. Tr y using another tool that would then help in sorting the issue. After trying it out you may get to a better conclusion. So do look for the same.

IT may be that the issue is actually related to the Windows operating system that you use. Check out installing or decompressing other files using the same. IF you do get the same result then there is a issue with the operating system. You need to repair the operating system as some of the system files or crucial file may be missing out. So it would be better that you check out.

You may run the application by allowing the application to process with permission been granted. Al you need to do is to open the start menu and type regedit in the searchbox option. Hit enter and then navigate through the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows. After that right click on the registry key and then select the permissions. Make sure you get the access full control by setting to allow for user account.