Thread: Unable to download videos using Internet Video Downloader software

Unable to download videos using Internet Video Downloader software

Hi,
    I have a computer which runs on the Windows XP, recently i have downloaded "Internet Video Downloader" software which is used for downloading videos from the internet. But there is a problem with this software i am not able to download any of the videos from the internet. So please help me with this problem, as i have I a phillips mp4player and i have to play these videos on it to enjoy them any where. Help me to download the videos from the internet and play them on my mp4player.

Re: Unable to download videos using Internet Video Downloader software

I think you need to check it out the software if it is not installed properly and also if you want then you can also do one thing, you can re-install it once again to avid any of the problem which you are facing. You can also check it out the latest update for the software which you are using and also if you want then you can go on the official website and then you can have the update for the software.

You can also use this software "Aiseesoft YouTube Downloader". It is the best and free software which hwlps us to download videos from the internet, it provides an easy way by which you can save the desired videos from YouTube, Metacafe, Google Video, Yahoo Video, Myspace, and many more video websites to your computer with a great speed. This software provides you two methods by which you can download videos more faster than any other.

I think you need tohave the latest version of the Real Player SP which is a great media player which has the function by which you can download all the videos on the internet which you see and also you can convert these downloaded videos in the proper format which can be played on the portable devices and mp4 players. So if you want then you can have this softwarr by going on the official site of this player.

You can also have Download manager for the Internet Explorer which can help you to download all online videos which most of the websites provides. It hepls us to download all the videos directly by single click and then if you want then you can manage all the downlaods with this software. You can also pause your download when you want to download any of the data later, after some time you can then resume the download with this software.

I think you can go on the "KeepVid" website which is a great site which helps us to download any of the videos from any of the software. So if you want then you need to go on the google search and then you need to type the word, after that a site will be displayed on the search, just go in it and then in that just paste the link of the video in the url box and click on the download button.

If think you need this software "Easy Video Downloader 2.0" which is a great software, it is a complete software for downloading of video from Internet. You can also encode all the videos with this software. To download any of the videos you need have the URL of video, and then paste the url in the software and then begin downloading. It also helps us convert all the vidoes format to AVI files and also helps for the iPod and PSP.