Thread: What are the new features of Access 2007?

What are the new features of Access 2007?

Till now I was using the Microsoft Office 2003. Now I want to swap on Microsoft Office 2007. In MS Office, I usually use the Access 2007. I don't have any idea about the new Access. So thought to take some help from you guys. I really want to know about the Access 2007. Please explain me what are the new features of Access 2007? Since I am new to the Access 2007, you can also provide other information related to it.

Re: What are the new features of Access 2007?

In addition to the radically different user interface and new file formats shared with other Microsoft Office 2007, Microsoft Office Access 2007 provides a powerful set of tools that help you quickly start tracking, reporting and information exchange : Access 2007 includes professionally designed templates to complete database to create tracking applications that contain predefined tables, forms, reports, queries, macros, and relationships.
    Blessings to you

Access 2007 includes professionally designed templates to complete database to create tracking applications that contain predefined tables, forms, reports, queries, macros, and relationships. New data types and field controls include multiple values of complex data connection fields of archives, enhanced memo fields, and fields of date and time automatically using a calendar to select dates. This features can be very useful if you are using Access 2007 as the back-end of some projects.

The Navigation Pane replaces the Database window from previous versions of Access. This pane lists and provides easy access and organization to all objects in the database currently open. Use the Navigation Pane to organize the objects by object type, creation date, modification date, or even create custom groups. In Access 2007, it introduced a new database format: ACCDB. The ACCDB supports more complex data types such as attachments and multi-valued fields. These new types of fields and records are essentially allow storage of multiple values in a field.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signatureto help him gain world domination

Access 2007 had contributed something to the placement of controls, grouped or stacked tabular format, it is still possible, but although it was a very quick way to bring some visual order was not a very successful solution, because all controls stacked in the same group, had the same width. Access 2007 introduces important tools to facilitate the user to perform complex filters on forms, including on reporting, in a very simple way, so that one wonders whether it is worthwhile to continue with the procedures for years, we have been adding to our applications to filter.

Sheet Improvements include a Total row, which you can display a sum, count, and other calculations directly in the data sheet. Access 2007 automatically determines the best data type for each field to be in operation soon. You can now even paste data from Microsoft Office Excel 2007 tables in a new datasheet, Access 2007 is created all the fields and recognizes the data types automatically. Now you can display objects database of documents with tokens instead of overlapping windows. This is optional tabbed interface so you can choose the best environment for Access 2007.