Thread: Wide Cursor size in Outlook Express

Wide Cursor size in Outlook Express

I don't know for what reason the cursor size of my mouse on Outlook express become wide and i am not getting any way to make it thin. The Wide Cursor size in Outlook Express is continuously blinking and does not come back t0o normal. So if any one having the solution for the same then please let me know about the procedure to reduce the size of the cursor. A help may be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Wide Cursor size in Outlook Express

Does this happens with the every application or only with the Outlook Express? And also let me know which operating system you are using which will make us to find then proper solution of your problem. To resolve the issue i thing you should check the mouse setting. Just open the mouse control panel and choose the pointer which you wanted to display.

As per your request to know about the operating system that i am using with my computer let me tell you that I am using the Windows XP and the cursor which i am talking about is appear only when i am typing something on the Outlook Express. Instead of thin cursor line i am getting the wide cursor line. A help may be appreciated.

Did you tried the above explained method? If not the try that fi9rst and if that did not work for you then go with the below given procedure that will help you out with the issue of cursor in Outlook Express.
    1. Click on start
    2. Go to Control Panel
    3. Find the Ease of Access section
    4. Click Optimize Visual Display
    5. Now look for Set the thickness of the blinking cursor.
    6. On which select the size "1" to size "20"

Thats it!!!!!!!!!!!

If this is what happens with all the application of your Windows XP then i will suggest you to make changes in accessibility options,. Just open the Control Panel window from the start and the double click on the accessibility options. Now jump to the display Tab and change the size of the cursor from there. This will help you for the issue which you are getting.

Did you tried the above explained method? If not the try that fi9rst and if that did not work for you then go with the below given procedure that will help you out with the issue of cursor in Outlook Express.

1. Click on start
    2. Go to Control Panel
    3. Find the Ease of Access section
    4. Click Optimize Visual Display
    5. Now look for Set the thickness of the blinking cursor.
    6. On which select the size "1" to size "20"

Thats it!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey Sam D, This worked for me. After making the setting with the problem of the blinking wide cursor resolved. And now i am able to work with small and thin cursor.