Thread: Error code 2329 while installing application

Error code 2329 while installing application

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have recently purchased Iphone and has a utility disc for synchronizing the phone with the system I order to transfer files. But when i try to install the iTunes application to the system it gives me a error code 2329 and the installation ins unable to get complete. Please help. Thank you.

Re: Error code 2329 while installing application

The application that you are trying to install to the system may have some issue related to the same. so it would be better that you try to make things work out by removing the application and then try to install a new or fresh copy of the same. It may be that the application has some bugs appended and it is due to the same the application is not able to get install properly. Get another copy of the application and try out to install.

There is a possibility that the issue is with the Windows Installer program. It would be better that you try to make the things sorted by installing the Windows installer program. It could have been gone corrupt due to some issue may be some external entity that is a virus or a malware might have acted upon. It would be much better that you perform a scan check for the system.

You can process out the thing by performing a reinstallation of the Windows Installer program that is been installed. It has gone corrupt so needs to be reinstalled. All you need to do is to go to the control panel option. Then under add/remove program option choose Windows installer application and then click on remove. Now get the good copy of the installer program and ten restart the system. Now install the Windows installer.

Scan the system using a good antivirus application tools that is Quick heal total security. It is because the system may have some virus or malware that may be affecting the thing. So it is quite essential and necessary that the application needs to be installed and carry out the function. So do check out by scanning the system and then try to install the application.

Try to install the application with admin rights. It may work out. Right click on the .exe file of the application and then choose Run as Administrator. You may then get to access to the admin account. This would then work out. It is quite possible to function out by processing the same. Look out for the solution hope this should sort the issue.