Thread: Unable to load video subsystem

Unable to load video subsystem

Initially i was using the Nero 7 but now i have upgraded the nero version i have installed the Nero 9.4.26.0. For your information i am using windows 7 The problem is that whenever i try to use to open Nero 9 it results in to the error message "Unable to load video subsystem" . Please help me to get rid of this problem. i would really appreciate your help.
    Last edited by Breath; 24-03-2010 at 09:35 PM.

Re: Unable to load video subsystem

Most probably i think that some of the registry files have been deleted from the system and hence you are facing this error. So try to check the Nero program files which are located within the C: Drive. magX7.dll, imagXpr7.dll, imagXr7.dll, imagXRA7.dll, twnlib4.dll check whether these registry files exists or not.

I think you are facing this error because some of your files have been corrupted and hence you need to reinstall the application once again on your system. So remove the Nero 9 uninstaller with the help of a proper uninstaller application the reinstall it again on your system this should help you to solve this issue.

It appears as you system is infected with a virus or so and hence i think you need to install a suitable antivirus application on your system. First of all try to get rid of this threat and then re install the application using the installer again on your system. This will help you to solve the load video subsystem error.

This error can be resolved by checking the system for a virus or some harmful problem since i would advice you to install an antivirus and remove the virus that are present on your system if possible try using the Nero clean tool for removing the Nero after removing the virus and then install it on your system.