Thread: Download problem - Windows 7 Driver for CDMA 1x USB MODEM

Download problem - Windows 7 Driver for CDMA 1x USB MODEM

I was looking for the driver on the official site of the TATA indicom and I got so many dialer.I am running with windows 7.

I visited on the download box for the driver for Windows 7. But there are a lot of dialer in the DOWNLOAD Section . Would you all help me the appropriate dialer for CDMA 1x USB Modem.Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi ,

if you are searching for the appropriate dialor then you can get a lot of dialer from the official site of the TATA indicom and choose it according to your purchased device from the TATA indicom.
    you can download the Tata Indicom USB Modem Drivers from the following URL give.

1) http://www.tataindicom.com/download/.../USB_Modem.zip
    2) http://www.tataindicom.com/download/...aler-32bit.zip

If you desire to find out the drivers for Tata Indicom USB devices then you can get the perfect drivers stuff from the download sites where you got a lot of drivers according to your device carried.
    Using this particular site, you can visit to the different part of the drivers and there you enter your wanted drivers,The list of drivers can help you to choose the exact driver for your device .

If you requires the DISK of the drivers then you need to buy it from the Tata Indicom telecom shop.They will facilitate you with the drivers of its modem and others.

Hello,

You can download the exact driver or dialer with the little bit information.Choose only those drivers which can be compatible with your purchased device and I am sure you would get listed with the list of drivers or dialer for USB device from the TATA indicom.

Just choose only those device driver which can be compatible with your device and go forward for installation.

Thanks.

If you purchased from the TATA stores then you would be facilitate with the appropriate dialer in the Format of disk.why you are not using that ?

If you lost that disk then you can get another from the shop and in case,if you want to download and don't want to go anywhere then you can download it using the information about device.The appropriate information is already written on the cover of the USB device or read the manual with the device .The perfect infromation would be tagged there and use those information during download.