Thread: Nero 9 Gracenote plug-in stopped working in windows 7

Nero 9 Gracenote plug-in stopped working in windows 7

I have installed the Nero 9 on my LG desktop which is running with windows 7 application. I have a very huge collection of music files on my system But the Nero 9 even do not modify the CD since my Gracenote is not working. The files can be opened using the real player and also it identifies the CD.

Re: Nero 9 Gracenote plug-in stopped working in windows 7

For this i would advise you to change the firewall settings manually and then allow the application to access the internet so that the Burning ROM and save the audio program without any sort of difference. Also try to minimize the security of the firewall settings of your windows 7 system. Hope this will resolve your issue.

I think you have not made the Nero 9 application as your default application and hence it is not detecting the songs which you have on your system. Try to make Nero 9 as the default audio player. Since it is not the default player and hence you are not able to make the Gracenote work on your system.

Apparently you have not mentioned whether you have updated the Gracenote on your system or not and hence i would suggest you to install those update. Since the update is an an all-in-one update it will definitely help you to get rid of such problem which you are facing with your system and applications.

I think the Gracenote is not able to work because you have not associated the media files with the Nero applications properly and hence i would definitely suggest you to associate it with all sort of media files which you would like to play using the Nero 9. The gracenote will start working as soon as you try to associate it with media file.