Thread: Nero 9 Reloaded ControlCenter 4 issue

Nero 9 Reloaded ControlCenter 4 issue

It seems as i have wasted my money in buying the Nero 9 program since i have installed the Nero 9 program on my system and then updated it. But the Control center 4 is not able to detect all the components which are installed. I am not aware what is going all around can you tell me how to solve this Nero 9 Reloaded ControlCenter 4 issue.

Re: Nero 9 Reloaded ControlCenter 4 issue

So far i know it the template packs will not appear in the control center even if you have installed them. Also even if you download the theme packs and install them manually then also they will not get installed so i would advise you to be patient since the Nero peoples are still working on this and will definitely come to a solution soon.

According to my knowledge i think you can definitely get rid of this issue by downloading the Nero application Trial version from the official website and then re-installing it on your system. After you finish the installation enter the serial number which you have purchased from while installing this must solve your problem.

It appears as your system is infected by a virus and hence you need to install an antivirus application on your system since the antivirus application will detect all the viruses that are troubling your system and will delete the threats much effectively. I hope that this will solve your issue.

Try to install the Nero 9 application again on your system since the installation seems not proper so i think that you will need to install the appropriate C++ redistributable on your system. After finishing this installation you will have to install the Nero 9 Reloaded from scratch. Hope this helps.