Thread: Issues installing retail Nero 9 Reloaded

Issues installing retail Nero 9 Reloaded

Recently i have purchased a new dell desktop computer which was installed with windows 7. Also i purchased the Nero 9 Reloaded with my brand new Desktop. But when i tried to install the Nero 9 Reloaded application on my system. It resulted in to an error message "Not installed". I also could not get the version number from the application. Can you tell me how to solve these Issues while installing retail Nero 9 Reloaded

Re: Issues installing retail Nero 9 Reloaded

I think you need to update the program after installing it on your system. Since this is the only way by which you can get rid of these errors which you are getting. Also make sure whether you have installed the application very much correctly on your system. if not then try to reinstall the application.

In this situation it appears as your Nero 9 reloaded application is not installed correctly and hence i think that you need to install the Nero Clean Tool Bundle 1.0 Install this application on your system since this will help you to remove the Nero 9 application from your system. Then re-install using the CD

This time i downloaded the Nero clean tool from the link which you have provided and this was really a very wonderful tool for removing the Nero 9 Reloaded from the system. Then i reinstalled my system once again and it this time it was installed but this time even though it is installed i cannot use it since it crashes after some time.

Apparently since you have purchased a brand new system i would recommend you to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable. This will definitely help you to get rid of this problem. You will get this download from the Microsoft website first of all install this package and then install the Nero 9 reloaded.