Thread: Outlook Express 6: Inflexible column headings in folders?

Outlook Express 6: Inflexible column headings in folders?

My e-mails are sorted into local folders such as the standard ones of Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items, etc and I've added additional folders such as Work, Family, etc. In each of these additional folders I’ve arranged the column headings to read ‘Attachments’, ‘From’, ‘Subject’, ‘Received’.
    For emails I send out I’ve arranged my ‘Sent Items’ folder into sub-folders, and I want different column headings of ‘To, Subject, Sent’.

The problem is that when I change the column headings in these sub-folders I find that the same order of headings is (inconveniently) imposed on all the other folders, including the ’Inbox’. The only folders left with columns unchanged are the original top-level ‘Sent Items’ folder, ‘Outbox’ and ‘Drafts’.

I'd be grateful for any ideas how to get around this? Or is this a feature that OE 6 doesn't accommodate - maybe I’ve corrupted OE 6? I use OE 6 and Win2K SP4 on my desktop PC.

Re: Outlook Express 6: Inflexible column headings in folders?

I think you have mistakenly changed some setting of your 'Outlook Express 6'. That causes to change the name of all folder of Outlook Express whenever you changes the any folder name. So I suggest you to reinstall the Outlook Express 6. Mostly this type of issue get solve withe reinstallation. Please try out this solution.