Thread: Microsoft Office slow on Microsoft Vista and Microsoft Windows 7

Microsoft Office slow on Microsoft Vista and Microsoft Windows 7

Good day!

Could anyone help me on my problem? I am an IT herein our company and I really don't know what to do solving the problem on our 2 employees using Vista and Windows 7. Their Microsoft Office 2007 was having a really hard time on just copying or pasting. Also on using paste special and Insert. It took 3 to 5mins for every transaction. I already tried to re-install ng program and try to replace with Office XP, Office 2k3 but still the same result. My last option will be re-installing the whole OS. Can anyone help me about this problem that I'm encountering? Thnx

Ronald

Re: Microsoft Office slow on Microsoft Vista and Microsoft Windows 7

Are you using any kind of plugin with the Office 2007. As it is reported that the Add ons with the Office 2007 make it to run slow. So if you have any then remove it or disable it. To disable the add in from the Word just open it and on left top most corner logo and select the Word option. After that just uncheck the add ins. You have to do the same from the outlook also. Go to Tools and then to the trust Center. Now click on Add ins and uncheck the add ons.

Before reinstalling operating system on the computer, try to run the program as Administrator. To run the program as an Administrator, right click on the application icon and select properties. Go to compatibility tab and select "Run this application in compatibility mode" and select Windows XP SP2. Now check mark the option which says "Run the application as Administrator". Save and apply the settings. Check if there is any improvement.

Thanks guys, I already tried to do what you have given me but still the same result, nothing's change at all still running slow during copy and using alt+e+s+b. I hope there still ideas to fixed theses errors. thnx