Thread: Nero 9 Burning Rom stopped responding in windows 7

Nero 9 Burning Rom stopped responding in windows 7

I am using an LG Desktop which was installed with windows XP operating system. But now i have upgraded the windows XP operating system with windows 7. I was using the Nero 9 application with windows XP even it worked quiet smoothly. But the Nero 9 Burning Rom stopped responding in windows 7. Please help me to get rid of this problem.

Re: Nero 9 Burning Rom stopped responding in windows 7

The main reason behind this problem is that there is a virus present on your system and hence you are facing this problem so i would advise you to install an antivirus on you system which will take care about the same. This problem should get solved as soon as you scan and delete the virus that are present on your system.

i think that you need to install the latest version of the nero application on your system if you want use Nero on your windows 7 system. since the Nero 9 application have a lot of bugs with windows 7. I would advise you to install the latest version of Nero application on your system. This might help you to solve this problem.

It appears as your system started giving this error sometimes after you installed the windows 7 and it is not from the beginning hence i would advise you to restore the system to a date where you were not having any sort of problem with Nero burning ROM. This restore will solve this error definitely.

If you are not getting rid of this error the the best way to get rid of this problem is try to install another application for burning all your medias . I think that the Easy Burning Studio 3.1.2 is one of the best and the easiest burning software and you can download and install it in place of Nero for burning cd's as well as dvd's