Thread: PC Health Monitor

PC Health Monitor

I got a mail form Toshiba and the E-mail described the uninstall procedure of the their PC Health Monitor.What it is talking about and does this mean there are some incapability error with this software?

I am so confuse after getting the page of the PC Health Monitor description, I have been unable to get any link to download the particular software. Please suggest me you all would be appreciated .

PC Health Monitor

The email that you got is just for suggestion to you that what would be the procedure to uninstall the PC health Monitor.I presume because it is not intuitive. If the problem get detected with the software then the email would describe anything else .So, it is just for the users who need to uninstall it but had some related issues to uninstallation.

The program always displayed on the newer section of the page. You need to be sure to go to the downloads link placed on the top of the page?This signature left intentionally blank.

PC Health Monitor

Hello,

I need do see the email sent by Toshiba or at least provide me some common instructions described in the E-mail.

I am requiring to uninstall the Toshiba PC Health Monitor which was attached with Windows Vista so through this way I can upgrade to Windows 7 very easily .

During the uninstallation of PC Health Monitor, it shows the uninstall progress but it must skip some residual files or registry keys in place because the Toshiba Upgrade Assistant still consider that the currently software is exist and would not be continued.So, can you post the little bit description for uninstalling PC Health Monitor ?

PC Health Monitor

The page is provided that describes the uninstallation procedure of PC health monitor,the following will redirect you for further information comes from the Toshiba official website.

Uninstall guide for Toshiba PC Health Monitor

This is the allover E-mail content provided by the Toshiba.Please send your views after this report.

PC Health Monitor

You Email that you got from the Toshiba,this is only for Uninstall purpose and they provide you the email as a user guide for only Toshiba users.The E-mail instructions would be used only to Uninstall if you already installed into your computer system.

There is nothing to be worried about,just follow the instruction if you have installed it earlier and if you have not installed yet then skip that in the way and need a fresh installation then you can contact then again for installation requirements .

Re: PC Health Monitor

It is a malicious software which infects your computer. It is basically a malware program. Never accept removal of virus offered by any online scanning solutions. Click on Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore. In the windows choose a old point and restore your computer. You can also download a third party tool which will remove the application from your system if ever you have victim. PC health advisor can help you for this...