Thread: Unable Installing Help File in Nero 9 Burning ROM

Unable Installing Help File in Nero 9 Burning ROM

I am using a windows 7 system i have installed the Nero 9 application on my system in order to burn my cd's and dvd's. I have also updated the Nero 9 application moreover i have installed this application in my d: drive where most of the third party application of my system are installed in order to save space in the system drive. Recently i downloaded the corresponding help file NeroBurningRom-Eng.exe. It appeared as it is being installed on my system but no .chm file was generated so when i tried select to Help/Contents, It always results in to an error message, "Failed to launch help." please tell me how to Install Help File in Nero 9 Burning ROM.

Re: Unable Installing Help File in Nero 9 Burning ROM

It appears to me as you have not downloaded the files correctly and i would advice you to install it once again but this time you should try to install the file from the official website and this installation will definitely help you to install the NeroBurningRom-Eng.exe on your system thereby solving the whole issue.

As per your suggestion i downloaded the file from the official website once again. But this time same thing happened again when i tried to install this on my system. When i launched the application no .chm file seems to be generated and when i tried clicking on the help menu it again popped out the same error message "Failed to launch help" . Please try to give a different solution.

According to my knowledge you are getting this error since you have not installed the Nero application in the default C: Directory and hence the .chm files are not getting linked properly so i would recommend you to install the program in the c: directory and then download and install the help files again. Must get installed

As far as i know the help files do not install you have to connect them. So if you want to connect the help files with your nero applications then follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Try to install a copy of 7-Zip on your system. Use this to decompress the help installer or the executable (.exe) file.
    2. After this .CHM file should be moved from the resulting directory into the subdirectory the Nero 9 program folder.

I had faced the similar problem which you have mentioned above. After searching and googling for sometime i finally found the solution by downloading the "All In One Download Package". Simply visit the link http://www.nero.com/enu/downloads-nero9-helpfiles.html and download the All In One Download Package. finally run the "NeroSuite9_Eng.exe" file.