Thread: How to install Nero 6 on windows 7

How to install Nero 6 on windows 7

I was using Nero 6 for burning my cd's and dvd's with my lg desktop running comfortably with windows XP. But recently i upgraded my system to windows 7 and i do not want to use the new Nero 6 on my windows 7. Since i liked the Nero 6 application very much. Please tell me a way to install Nero 6 on windows 7.

Re: How to install Nero 6 on windows 7

Most of the programs which are compatible with windows XP are also compatible with windows 7 too. So if you have used the Nero 6 Ultimate edition on your windows XP then it must be installed easily on windows 7. I think you have not tried it yet it should get installed without an hesitation on your system.

Thanks a lot for replying me but i forgot to mentione in my previous post that i have already tried to install Nero 7 on windows 7. But to my surprise the installation started but it never completed after sometimes it stopped responding and after that i had to end the installation wizard using the Task Manager.

If the installation stopped responding normally then i think you must try to install the application on your system using the safe mode. Since some of the installation which cannot be installed on windows 7. Then it can be installed on windows 7 by getting in to the windows 7 safe mode. Hope this will definitely work.

I am not very much sure that the safe mode will help you anyways in the installation. So i would advice you to try the latest version of the Nero application and forget the Nero 6 if you can adapt to a newer version of an operating system why cannot you adapt to the latest version of an application.

When you are not able to install an application in windows 7 then also if an application was compatible with the windows earlier version and you cannot install it on the newer version then you should try to install it in the compatibility mode for windows XP. I think this will let you to install it on your system.