Thread: How to play flv videos on the cd

How to play flv videos on the cd

I have downloaded some of the videos which are in FLV format. I wanted to use this videos on the CD disc for playing it on the cd player. So please provide the way by which i can play these videos on the cd player and also if any software is required to convert these videos and then i can write these videos in the supported format of the cd player. Please help me to play these videos on the cd player.

Re: How to play flv videos on the cd

It is possible that you can play .flv files in the cd player. But to do this you need to convert these videos to the supported format of the cd player. You need to convert these videos into " .vob " format which is supported by the cd player. TO do this you need to use the recommended software by which you can convert video files to the .vob format. "Format factory" is the software which can be downloaded from the official website.

I would like to recommend you to re-download the movie or videos using Ant Video Downloader which is a great download manager, byt his software you can have all the videos in mp4 format. This video format has the higher quality and if your burning software doesn't recognize this mp4 video format then you can convert these videos intp mpeg format using any of the video converter.

Burning any of the videos which are downloaded from the internet in the flv format then to cd. To do this there is an very easy way by which you can play these flv files to the cd player. YOu can use "RZ Audio Converter" which can be used to convert and burn all the videos or musics to any audio CD or MP3 CD, it involves converting flv to Audio/MP3 CD. YOu can get this software by going on the google search and from there you can download it.

In order to play .flv videos files on the cd player then you need convert it to VCD format. To do this you need to have "Total Video Converter". It is a piece of extremely powerful software and great with fully-featured converting options that supports almost all video and audio file formats. This software is designed to convert the videos for your mobile video player as 3gp, mp4, PSP, PS3, iPod, iPhone etc and also you can convert videos to VCD or DVD player.