Thread: Fast And Furious Icon set is not able work

Fast And Furious Icon set is not able work

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed an application that is Fast And Furious Icon Set to the system but the problem is that the application is not able to work out well. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out in order to sort the issue and make it to function well. Thank you.

Re: Fast And Furious Icon set is not able work

The application that is been installed may have some bug issue appended to the same. It could be that the application is not able to work out well. So it could be very well important that you need to reinstall the application and make the things to work out properly. It is very much essential to function. So do look for the change after re installation.

You need to perform the the re installation process by removing the application and then installing the fresh new copy of the same. It can be processed by clicking on the start button and then to the control panel and then the add/remove programs option. Now select the desired application in order to remove the same from the system. After that click on remove button and then install the fresh copy of the application.

It could be that the system is not able to cope with the application as the application ma have low features. You need to make the things to function accordingly in order to sort the issue well. Check out for the requirement of the application that it supports to the system. Check out for the addon support application that would then enable it to function.

Install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7 from the compatibility center. You need to check out by using the tools that the application would then be able to function well. it is necessary that the application to gel up with the operating system . As Windows 7 been highly sophisticated it would be that the application may not support.

Run the system under safe mode option. This would then help you out to function well. It is low featured as it do not possess highly sophisticated features that Windows 7 possess. So do check out for the thing by making the system to process under the same. It is thus very much essential and necessary to work out.