Thread: PowerIso crashes while burning DVD

PowerIso crashes while burning DVD

My LG desktop is running with windows vista and i am using the PowerIso for burning my cds and dvds but yesterday the PowerIso program crashed while burning DVD. Have anyone faced the simialr problems before i would like to know what is the problem behind this error also suggest a suitable remedy to get rid of this error.

Re: PowerIso crashes while burning DVD

Have you got some error message while burning the dvd i would advise you to post the error message too It would have been better to help you if you have posted the error message. Also tell me whether you got the error message instant after the burning process started or sometimes after the burning started.

Thanks for replying so quickly. I was not able to post the error message sincei was in a bit hurry when i posted the query i got an error message error: Burning failed (-109,jibberish) sometimes after the dvd burning. My DVD burned for about 12 percent before the error message appeared on my system. please help.

It appears as the error which you are facing is due to some problem in the system files so i would request you to download the application again on your system and then install it again. Sine this re installation will definitely help you to get this error solved also it will repair all the damages of your system files.

I think you need to install another application in order to burn DVD's since the PowerIso application is not a very powerful application. Try to use a different application like the ImgBurn since it is a flexible application which also has several advanced features that are often lacking in other tools especially when it comes to burning DVD Video discs.