Thread: What are the features of Apple Qmaster 3.5 ?

What are the features of Apple Qmaster 3.5 ?

Hi,

I am new to mac and its applications. I know that it is a client software but I don't know about its features. So I want to know what are the features of Apple Qmaster 3 ? And also how do I create digital visual effects with Apple Qmaster 3.5. please help me to know about it !!!

Re: What are the features of Apple Qmaster 3.5 ?

The Apple Qmaster application described here is the graph of "customer interface "is used to submit jobs for the representation and distributed processing. Apple Qmaster can accept jobs Shake, Autodesk Maya, and any UNIX command line schedule. The Apple Qmaster application is one of several applications in Apple Qmaster distributed processing system. The complete system includes controls for the configuration of the treatment groups and surveillance equipment, pause, resume or cancellation of work that has been presented.

Apple Qmaster is a task of transformation in the way of a Shake file or another file or command, using the UNIX commands to specify settings such as proxy instructions and file locations and destinations. Similarly, many people can use the same system Apple Qmaster, at the same time, with several client computers sending batches in the same period.

Apple Qmaster 3 includes enhanced features for registration. The Apple Qadministrator implementation and the line interface and provide registration information for a selected service or cluster. Batch Monitor and the command-line interface to add extensive log information for the lots, employment, and goals. This information is useful for troubleshooting problems of distributed processing, and can be stored in a file and processed with XML UNIX tools and scripts.

Apple Qmaster 3 and Compressor 3, you can create "virtual clusters" in person computers that have multiple processors by specifying additional services to fully utilize its potential for transformation. One of the processing services for two CPU is recommended. You can add additional services to suit your workflow.

Apple Qmaster 3, you can define which ports to use Apple Qmaster service announcements with the check box Enable port range and text fields in the Network section of the Apple Qmaster pane in System Preferences. You can use the Apple Qmaster Preferences window to adjust the shape of Apple Qmaster works with remote computers. The Apple Qmaster window contains a toolbar, a batch name field, a present to field; theBatch table; buttons to add, delete and send your work (grayed out until at least one ISIN of the workbench batch) and menus to choose types of work and the batch priority.