Thread: iTunes error 8248 while downloading Songs

iTunes error 8248 while downloading Songs

Hi,

I have a Windows xp pc with itunes 9 installed on it. Every time I download a song in iTunes, the download process stops giving me error 8248. When I tried to check my purchases and it shows that I have already purchased, but it doesn't show in my library and I can not get them. So, does anyone out there know how to fix iTunes error 8248 While downloading Songs ?

Re: iTunes error 8248 while downloading Songs

In some cases, you must restart the DNS information using the computer to connect to the Internet. Perform the following steps to clean the Windows DNS information:

1. On the menu Home, Click Run.
    2. In the field Open writes cmd and click OK.
    3. In the window that appears, type ipconfig / flushdns and press the Enter key.
    4. You will then see a message indicating that the DNS resolver cache has been emptied properly.

Some programs block pop-ups or advertising can interfere with iTunes ability to connect to the iTunes Store. In many cases, eliminate these blockers can solve the problem. If you are having difficulty connecting to the iTunes store, you might have a network connection problem. The diagnostic network is an integrated tool for iTunes for Windows designed to identify and troubleshoot network access.

If not using a LAN connection, the field of active connection shows the host name. The Internet telephone providers sometimes use web acceleration software, which can cause problems with iTunes. Telephone connections can also cause timeout errors when trying to access the iTunes store. And if you're using a proxy, can not be configured correctly

Purchased items will be added on the iPhone or iPod touch Purchased playlist. If you delete the Purchased playlist, iTunes creates a new list, at the next synchronization process synchronizes iTunes automatically from the iTunes Store for iPhone and iPod touch purchased items to your computer. So you can listen to your purchases on the computer and have a backup of the files when you delete them from your iPod touch or iPhone. The purchases will be Purchased on your computer with the play list with (name of iPod / iPhone) synchronized. If the playlist does not exist, it will be created in iTunes.

This can happen when you're running a process called "Memonitor.exe" on the team. Can be installed with an older version of software V CAST Music with Rhapsody, Sprint Music Manager and probably other applications. To check whether Memonitor.exe is causing the problem:

1. Open the Windows Task Manager (press Control-Alt-Del).
    2. If necessary, click Start Task Manager.
    3. Search for "Memonitor.exe" in the Processes tab. If you Memonitor.exe, select it and click on End Process.
    4. Try to download the content again. If this fixes the problem, uninstall the software V CAST Music with Rhapsody or Sprint Music Manager and downloads and installs the latest version of these applications.