Thread: Problem with Protector module of Advanced System Optimizer

Problem with Protector module of Advanced System Optimizer

Although the Advanced System Optimizer is a very good utility it is troubling me when i try to use the Protector Module. The Advanced System Protector pops out frequently. It really trouble me a lot because it pops out constantly whenever i am busy doing my works. Please help me to solve the Advanced System Protector problem.

Re: Problem with Protector module of Advanced System Optimizer

Most probably you might be facing this issue due to some of the setting which you have done in the Advanced System Optimizer application. Try to check the Advanced System Optimizer application whether it is configured in such a manner that it will pop-out more frequently. Hope this will help you.

Thanks for the reply kattman but as you suggested i had gone through the Advanced System Optimizer's protector module very closely and could not find any thing related to the pop out which i get frequently and which will help me to get rid of those pop-ups. Try to suggest some other solution on this issue.

Can you tell me exactly what sort of error you are getting on your system i mean to say what is written in the pop-up message whether it is telling you about an infection on your machine. If yes then i would recommend you to fix that infection as soon as you can after you fix this you will get rid of the issue.

I think that the Advanced System Optimizer files have been corrupted and hence you are facing this error. So to get rid of this frequent pop-ups you will have to get uninstall all the traces of the Advanced System Optimizer application present on your system and then reinstall it once again on your system.

It appears as your system is infected with a virus and you will get this pop up alert until you fix this issue. So i would suggest you to scan your system and search for an infection. If this does not solve your issue then i will suggest you to try to disable the protector module from the Advanced System Optimizer.