Thread: Cell phone emulator

Cell phone emulator

Hello ,

I am getting some complexity with my mobile device.The device is creating such 'AAARRGGG' type of moments.

The problem started when I have configured the css style for mobile devices but the phone completely ignore my configuration and using the default CSS provided by the system. It is most annoying for me,You all have any idea about this then please suggest me.

Cell phone emulator

Hello remedy,

I am getting your point and the error which is being generated by your mobile device.This type of problem has been occurred so many times with the mobile devices.

This is frustrating thing about CSS for mobile devices,i saw so many situation and user queries.You have to use some mobile emulator to solve this problem.The emulator can easily heal your problem related to CSS.

Thanks.

Mobile phone browser emulator

If you are working with windows operating system and using Win2K or NT4 then you can be able to download a small software which help you emulate a mobile phone microbrowser.

The software is named as Microsoft Mobile Explorer Emulator v2.01 and can be downloaded from the official site of Microsoft corporation with the size of 4.3 MB. It uses the internal primarily components of Microsoft’s actual Mobile Explorer browser Through this way you can measure actually how sites will look on mobile phones supported with the Microsoft Mobile Explorer microbrowser.
    Last edited by Sam.D; 17-03-2010 at 08:15 PM.

Cell phone emulator

If you are a mobile user and getting the error and incompatibility to use your mobile device and related to CSS.

According to me,the Opera would be the best option for you to heal this problem,It will not resolve your problem only but you can be facilitate with many features of this browser which is developed only for mobile devices.

Opera Mini 5 beta that act as it would installed on a handset and you feel the desktop environment.

Windows Mobile Emulator Tests Phone Apps on Your Desktop

Windows Mobile Emulator Tests Phone Apps on Your Desktop

It provides a great feeling to get a productivity application which can be adjust your work experience but if you are running on Windows Mobile you might only get that applications after hours of complex installing and uninstalling with different screen time and stylus pokes.

Recently,one of the feasible software released depends on the general public license named as Microsoft Windows Mobile Emulator which is a desktop software which is compatible with Windows Mobile 6, Windows Mobile 5.0, and Windows Mobile 2003SE on your PC.

The Installation and uninstallation of software, just use the themes and new interfaces and within the phone's pad buttons with the emulator,there is on stylus required for that.