Thread: What is Tabs Studio

What is Tabs Studio

I was looking for the tools that can be used with Visual Studio, when I came across this particular software called Tabs Studio. So, I need to know what is Tabs Studio. What are its main advantages and additional features when used with Visual Studio? Does it support all the operating systems in the market? Does my computer needs any additional system requirements to run the same? I am waiting for suitable replies.

Re: What is Tabs Studio

Hello there, Tabs Studio is actually a software that helps the to open documents in Visual Studio very efficiently. It means that you can organize and mange them in a better way. As it has a very flexible interface, it can be used by all the users, that is even by the beginners. The cost of this software is about $34.00 and it comes with a file size of just 1.71 MB.

Tabs Studio has the following system requirements:
    Operating systems:
    • Windows 2003
    • Windows XP
    • Windows Vista Business
    • Windows Vista Business x64
    • Windows Vista Enterprise
    • Windows Vista Enterprise x64
    • Windows Vista Home Basic
    • Windows Vista Home Basic x64
    • Windows Vista Home Premium
    • Windows Vista Home Premium x64
    • Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows Vista Ultimate x64

Additional requirements:
    • Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010

Well, thanks for replying so soon to my query about what is Tabs Studio. I forgot to mention one thing that I am using Windows 7 operating system. I am sorry to mention it this late. The system requirements that you have provided above does not show that the Windows 7 operating system is supported or not. So, I need to know if I install this particular software in my system, will it have any problems? Please reply immediately.

If the system requirements of Tabs Studio does not show that Windows 7 is supported or not means that this software will be incompatible with the operating system, which means that there will be problems while using it in your system. But, it has been seen that all the newer versions of the softwares being released work fine with Windows 7. So, you will have to look out for the latest version of Tabs Studio.

The Tabs Studio is an add-in for Visual Studio. So, I do not think that there are alternatives for the same. You will have to set the operating system in the compatibility mode to run in the system. For this purpose, the troubleshoot compatibility tool will help. You have to let the system to find out the problems that Tabs Studio is having with the operating system. This setting can also be done manually. If you find the settings fine, then apply them for the future.