Thread: Typing software for mac

Typing software for mac

Hello to all,
    I am just switch from windows to mac. It means that I recently bought a cool new Macbook pro which has Mac OS X installed. I find little difficult in typing with keyboard of mac. To overcome this problem I want typing software for mac. If anyone know anything about it , then please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Typing software for mac

Arcade Typing Tutor is a program that makes typing fun! More engaging than the original missile defender arcade game on which it is based, Arcade Typing Tutor is the most entertaining way to learn how to type on the Mac! Click Here to Download the Latest Version of Arcade Typing Tutor if your computer runs OS X 10.4 or later.

Balloon Typer 2
    Balloon Typer 2 is a fun way to get familiar with the keyboard. Balloons come down with letters on them. Your goal is the pop them by typing the same letter the balloon has on the keyboard.
    Typing has become an important skill to master, and today it might be said that it is just as important as writing with paper and pencil. Balloon Typer 2 is designed to make learning typing skills fun and productive.

Key Advantage Typing -Works in all versions of OS X, including Leopard
    Key Advantage Typing is an amazing program for learning how to type. It's designed from the ground up to be fun, intuitive, and easy to use for everyone. Key Advantage Typing™ tracks the progress of multiple users and generates graphs and reports that are customized for each member of the family. Whether you're just getting started, or improving your current typing skills, Key Advantage Typing™ is your key to success!

Letter Invaders, based on the now ancient arcade game Space Invaders, is designed to help improve typing skills (and therefore increase your chances of getting some sort of RSI). The idea is to blast aliens out of the sky as they attempt to land on and "kill" you. Since this is a game to improve typing skills, the aliens are words selected randomly from the dictionary. You blast the aliens out of the sky by typing them correctly.