Thread: mp3 player software for mac OS X.

mp3 player software for mac OS X.

Hello friends,
    I don't know whether it is right place or not. I recently bought a cool new macbook pro which has Mac OS X installed in it. I am looking for small Mp3 player for my computer. If anyone know best Mp3 player for mac OS X, then please let me know.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: mp3 player software for mac OS X.

You must use Windows Media Player 7.1 for your Mac. his new version of our player for Mac OS 8.1 and higher opens the world of Windows Media content to Macintosh users, enabling them to access the best audio and video on the web. Optimized specifically for the Macintosh, the player provides intuitive design, reliable performance, and compatibility with most popular Macintosh models and system software. If you have Mac OS X, get the new Windows Media Player for Mac OS X.

As per my knowledge you must use iTunes for your mac. iTunes lets you enjoy all your music, movies, video, and TV shows on your Mac or PC. When you want to watch or listen to something, you no longer have to look through your CDs or flip through channels — just go to your computer and open iTunes. With your entire media collection in your iTunes library, you can browse everything faster, organize it all easier, and play anything whenever the mood strikes.

VLC media player for Mac OS X Multicat is a set of tools designed to easily and efficiently manipulate multicast streams in general, and MPEG-2 Transport Streams in particular. VideoLAN is glad to announce the first public release of this new software, released under the GPL license.
    It is only 30 mb in size.

You must use RealPlayer 11 for Mac. You'll get all these great features: Ad-Free Radio Ad-Free Radio :Tune in to 90+ ad-free digital music stations. Worldwide Radio : Tune in to 3,200+ broadcast stations all over the world. Video Downloading: Download your favorite videos from thousands of websites quickly and easily. Graphic EQ : Optimize your sound exactly the way you like it.