Thread: Small financial software for mac.

Small financial software for mac.

Hello to all,
    I recently switch from windows to Mac. I have recently bought a cool new Macbook pro which has Mac OS X installed. As I am financial adviser. I want to keep all financial data in my computer. Can anyone tell me is there any small financial software for mac. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Small financial software for mac.

You have to use Buddi for your mac. Buddi is a personal finance and budgeting program, aimed at those who have little or no financial background. In making this software, I have attempted to make things as simple as possible, while still retaining enough functions to satisfy most home users. Buddi is released as Open Source Software. You can download it for free, with no disabled features and no time limit. If you find that you like it, and that it has helped you to organize your finances, I would greatly appreciate a small donation via the link at the bottom of the page. I have spent thousands of hours of my own time perfecting Buddi - while I am not doing this for the money, I do need to support myself and my family, and every little bit helps

Now managing your money is easier than making it! Keeping tabs on your finances can be a lot of work. You ask yourself, "Where is all my money going?" Your old-fashioned paper check register can't provide the sorting and balancing features you so desperately need, but on the other hand, monster applications like Quicken make you sift through tons of features and distract you with their financial services ads. You could really use a middle ground - a personal finance manager that excels at the basics but keeps things simple. Thank goodness you found CheckBook!

EasyMoney makes managing your money simple and intuitive.
    • Create an Account Book (Ledger)
    • Add Initial Amount (if appropriate)
    • Add Expense and Revenue Accounts
    • Enter or Import Transactions

To get this application go to official site of EasyMoney.

You must use Cha-Ching 2 Beta for Mac. Manage your finances quickly and easily with Cha-Ching 2 for the Mac. Quickly create a budget, enter transactions and track spending, all within a beautiful user interface that will make managing your finances a true pleasure. Cha-Ching 2 is re-written from the ground up to take advantage of the very latest features available in Mac OS X Leopard.

My Money is a high quality personal financial software written from ground up to work with online bank statements. Simply download your transactions from bank web site and they are automatically entered into electronic register. By bringing all of your important financial information together in one place, My Money helps you more efficiently organize your financial data, simplify taxes and grow your net worth. My Money is designed to provide our customers with maximum choice.