Thread: Free word Processors software for Mac.

Free word Processors software for Mac.

Hello to all,
    I am new to this forum. I don't know whether it is right place or not. I have Macbook pro which has MAC OS X. I have installed MS office in my computer, but I am looking for small size of word Processors. Can anyone tell me free word Processors software for Mac. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Free word Processors software for Mac.

You have to use StoryMill 3.2.3 for your Mac. The latest release in Mariner Software's long line of writing and creativity software. StoryMill introduces aspiring authors to multi-level writing methods of tracking characters, scenes, and locations, while professional writers will appreciate StoryMill's time-saving ability to oversee and manage the full creative process with Smart Views. Ready to 'see' your work? Visually and interactively display your story across time with StoryMill's timeline view, an industry-first feature!

You have to use Bean for your mac. Bean is a small, easy-to-use word processor (or more precisely, a rich text editor), designed to make writing convenient, efficient and comfortable. Bean is Open Source, fully Cocoa, and is available free of charge! MS Word, OpenOffice, etc. try to be all things to all people. But sometimes you just want the right tool for the job. That is Bean's niche. Bean is a small, easy-to-use word processor (or more precisely, a rich text editor), designed to make writing convenient, efficient and comfortable. Bean is Open Source, fully Cocoa, and is available free of charge! MS Word, OpenOffice, etc. try to be all things to all people. But sometimes you just want the right tool for the job. That is Bean's niche.

Have you tried Schreiben for your mac. This includes automatic saving and backups, customizable header and footer, writing in full-screen-mode, continuous display and image scaling, a live- word-count, the support for system-wide OpenMeta tags and easy-to-include snippets, boilerplates and templates for recurring text-elements. Self-evident Schreiben supports all kinds of Rich-Text-formatting and all major file-formats. Most important it’s super fast, stable and intuitive to use

As per my knowledge you have to use Scrivener for your mac. Scrivener is a word processor and project management tool created specifically for writers of long texts such as novels and research papers. It won't try to tell you how to write - it just makes all the tools you have scattered around your desk available in one application. Scrivener provides access to the full power of the OS X text system: add tables, bullet points and images and format your text however you want. Define ranges of text as footnotes and they become footnotes when you export or print.

As per my knowledge you have to use CopyWrite for your mac. CopyWrite is a project manager for writers of all kinds. Rather than focus on formatting and layout, CopyWrite stands apart in its project-oriented approach. Word processors and page layout tools are good at what they do - formatting and layout - but they offer no help at all to a writer during the creative process. In fact, the 'gee-whiz' features crammed into these tools do more to hinder writers, getting in the way of their work flow. Put simply, these tools constipate writers; CopyWrite is like a tasty bran muffin ... with extra bran.

You must use Jer's Novel Writer for your mac. Jer's Novel Writer is a relatively simple word processor with extra features to support large creative writing projects. This program is all about momentum, and reducing the number of things that break the flow when I am writing. Jer's Novel Writer has tons of handy features, as well as the features you would expect from a word processor. Here's a list of the most important ones, with details about them following:
    # Margin Notes
    # Automatic Outline
    # Database
    # Full Screen Mode
    # Bookmarks