Thread: Uninstaller software for Mac OS X

Uninstaller software for Mac OS X

Hello to all,
    I recently bought a cool new Macbook pro which has Mac OS X installed in it. My friend said me, in Mac you can easily uninstall any application using uninstaller software by doing just drag and drop process. That's why I am looking for Uninstaller software for Mac OS X. If anyone know about that, then please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Uninstaller software for Mac OS X

As per my information you have to use AppCleaner uninstaller software for your Mac OS X. AppCleaner is a small application which allows you to thoroughly uninstall unwanted apps. Installing an application distributes many files throughout your System using space of your Hard Drive unnecessarily.
    AppCleaner finds all these small files and safely deletes them. Simply drop an application onto the AppCleaner window. It will find for the related files and you can delete them by clicking the delete button.
    To get this software click here.

You have to use AppDelete software for your Mac OS X. AppDelete is an uninstaller for Macs that will remove not only Applications but also Widgets, Preference Panes, Plugins and Screensavers along with their associated files. Without AppDelete these associated items will be left behind to take up space and potentially cause issues. For a proper uninstall don’t just delete but be sure to AppDelete! To get this application you have to go to there official site.

You have to use AppZapper for your Mac OS X. Everybody loves the drag and drop nature of OS X. Drag an app into your applications folder, and it's installed. You'd think it would be that easy to delete an app — just a matter of dragging it to the trash. But it's not. Apps install support files on your computer that generate clutter. Introducing AppZapper. Simply drag one or more apps onto AppZapper. Then, watch as it finds the extra files and lets you delete them with one click. You can get this only for $12.95.

You have to use CleanMyMac for your Mac OS X. CleanMyMac represents sophisticated all-in-one-suite utility that helps keep your Mac clean and healthy. With just two simple clicks you can delete useless files that basically pile up and waste your valuable disk space. CleanMyMac allows enjoying smooth system performance combining such vital features as Slim Universal Binaries, Clean Unneeded Languages, Logs Rotation, Clean Caches, Quick and Secure Erase, Application Uninstallation, and Killing Trash Left From Buried Applications. CleanMyMac can save gigabytes of disk space and enhance your computer speed. Go ahead and give it a shot! Your Mac will definitely be grateful!

As per my information you have to use CleanApp 3.3.2 for your Mac OS X. Have you ever unsuccessfully tried to get rid of a program and all the files that came with it? Are logfiles, plists and caches cluttering folders and volumes on your Mac? Don't you ask yourself from time to time where the multiple gigabytes of hard disk space continuously vanish to? — Uninstall, archive, backup and analysis… CleanApp analyzes, archives and removes applications and on your Mac, complete with all relevant files.