Thread: How to convert videos using Realplayer SP

How to convert videos using Realplayer SP

I have recently upgraded my realplayer software to the latest version of the same which is "RealPlayer SP". This is a great version realplayer which allows me to convert, share, download videos etc. With this version i don't need any other third party for converting and downloading videos from internet. But there is a problem in converting, i am not able to convert proper video format for my mobile phone. So please help me and guide me in converting videos using realplayer sp.

Re: How to convert videos using Realplayer SP

I am also using this version and it fells great to have it on my computer. With this latest version i can share and download any of the video which is want from the internet. As you have said that you are facing problem in converting videos for your phone. I can say that the format which your mobile phone supports, the converted video should be in the same format of your phone. And also when you are trying to convert videos please select the suitable mode of conversion in respect to your phone model or the video format.

I have mentioned all the basic steps which are involved in converting videos using realplayer sp. Just follow the steps:
    1. As you have said that you have installed this version on your computer, then just launch “RealPlayer SP Converter” from the programs menu of RealPlayer SP.
    2. Then you need to click on “Browse”.
    3. After chosing the videos that you want to convert, then click on the area below “Convert to:” and then you need to select the formats to convert.
    4. After you have selected all the option then just click on the start to begin the conversion.
    5. Once all the videos are converted in the proper format then you will see a success alert.
    6. You have converted all the videos and it is now ready to be transferred to the external device.

There are many other software which can be used to convert downloaded videos to a particular video format. I use this software which is called "VIDEORA" which is available for free and also it is faster than Real player sp converter. As i have seen that this is a very good conveter which helps me to convert videos in best quality of audio and video formats. If you want it then you can go on the internet and just goole it, you will find this software from where you can downlaod it.

If you are not able to convert videos into the proper format then you can use this software which is a available for free from the official website. "Any Video Converter Freeware" is the best free video converter which is used for converting video files between various formats, with fast converting speed and good video quality. This is a powerful free video converter application which makes video conversion quick and easy. You can convert any of the video files into avi, mp4, wmv, swf, flv, mkv, MPEG-1 and MPEG-2, mpg (PAL or NTSC), mp3, wma, ogg, aac, wave, m4a.

You can have this one iWisoft Free Video Converter which is a great convert software. It can convert videos faster than any other converter, it can convert between all the popular formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, XviD, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, FLV, MKV, RM, MOV, 3GP, and audio MP3, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG. It can directlly convert any of the vidoe to the appropriate device. This video converter also has a powerful video editing functions which includes crop, trim, merge, adding watermark and special effects. The most inportant thing is that it is available for free.