Thread: Vistaglazz cannot be removed

Vistaglazz cannot be removed

Hello everyone i am using an LG Desktop since last three years. Also it is installed with the windows XP . I had installed the vistaglazz application on my system in order to get the look and feel of windows vista athough it ran smoothly for last few months but now it stopped working all of a sudden so i want to remove this but i am unable to remove vistaglazz from my system.

Re: Vistaglazz cannot be removed

If you are not able to remove the vistaglazz from the system it appears as your vistaglazz application is corrupted so i would suggest you to download it once again from another location and install it once again so that it would repair all the damages of the application. After this you can try to remove it.

Whenever some of the applications cannot be removed from the system then you should try to uninstall the application in the safe mode. Since the safe mode provides a greater hold on all the application on your system. I think that in the safe mode you will definitely be able remove the application.

Most probably you can try to uninstall the application by creating a new user account on your system. Remember the account should have administrator privileges. After creating the administrators account you should login with the newly created user account. Now remove the vistaglazz application this will help you.

sounds like your system is infected with a virus and this virus is causing all sort of errors so before uninstalling this application from your system you should try to remove the viruses that are present on your system. Try to use the microsoft security essential program for removing the virus from your system.

You should upgrade the Vistaglazz application on your system that you have installed on your system. since sometimes the application cannot be removed from the system if you are using some earlier version of the application. So try to upgrade the program. Try to remove the program as soon as you finish the upgradation.